|Message Board acknowledgement
The message board is back . . . but there is a very important change to the message board. Before entering the message board READ THIS:
The rules of posting on this board are simple
- You cannot question or criticize players in any way, at any time. These are kids, not professional players.
- Second guessing play calling is acceptable as long as it's done in a respectful manner, and does not result in an attack on any player or coach.
- Personal attacks on any coach or anyone affiliated with the program will not be tolerated, regardless of the situation. To be specific, you cannot call for someone's resignation, be replaced, or be critical of them as an individual.
- In general, act like an adult and you're welcome to participate.
- Watch your language, kids as well as adults are reading this. Your point can be made without using inappropriate language.
Your release of personal information:
With a recent change to this website, I can identify every person making a post, regardless of screen name, or bogus email address you use to create the screen name. I will cooperate fully with the school and law enforcement by providing your real name, email address, IP address, physical location and/or work location to aid in any slanderous lawsuit brought against anyone that cannot follow the rules previously identified. You are SOLELY responsible for your posts, you cannot hide behind a screen name.
You will not be warned. You will not be contacted before your personal information is turned over to those requesting it. Once done it is not, and shall not be, in the interest of this site to retract any information provided to the school or law enforcement.
Think before you post, it could save you financially in court costs, as well as your reputation, and possibly your job.
By clicking the message board link below, or by posting to the message board directly, you acknowledge that I can provide any and all of your personal information to support any legal proceedings that may arise in the result of a slanderous post you make. Abide by the rules, and your information goes no farther than this site.
If you agree to these terms, please proceed to the message board and join other knowledgeable posters in meaningful discussion.
If this is unacceptable, you can read and not post, or you can leave now.
"Any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is
that moment he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted
on the field of battle . . . victorious."
Our Lady of Victory . . .
Pray for Us!
Contents of this site may not be used without prior written permission.